Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Head to Mexico’s Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita for an easy and unforgettable beach vacation. The beaches are gorgeous, there are endless activities, and the food is incredible. Here’s more on what we loved the most:
- We are beach & ocean lovers, and the FS Punta Mita was so much better then we were expecting in this regard. We spent a ton of time on both Cuevas and Manzanilla beaches, and the clear and very warm (86 degree) ocean water was amazing.
- Nuna Pool is huge (much bigger than it looked in the pictures), and the views, combined with the amphibious servers were fantastic. The Lazy River pool is a fun spot for the whole family to explore, and the Tamai adult pool is everything you would expect including luxury cabanas, great sushi, and fabulous cocktails.
- The rooms, suites, and villas come in all shapes and sizes, and some include the use of golf carts. We were in a section of the 5 bedroom Coral Suite that walked out onto a gorgeous beachfront private pool, and was steps from the ocean. Walking along the beach every morning to breakfast was a dream, as were the ocean and sunset views.
- FS Punta Mita is paradise for families. The Containers is a teen hangout area with ping pong, pool table, air hockey, virtual reality video games, Xbox and PlayStation, a movie theater, pinball, and arcade games. There is a basketball sport court, a water trampoline with slide in the ocean, kayaks, boogie boards, and snorkeling gear. Surfing lessons on a kid friendly wave. Bikes to explore the property. The Kids For All Seasons area for the little kids is next to the Lazy River and is one of the biggest and best we have seen. Endless activities for kids. (All complimentary, except for the surfing lessons from the awesome TropicSurf team).
- Breakfasts were typical FS outstanding. Lunches from the Nuna Pool Taco Cart were a favorite. Dinners at Bahia and Aramara were fantastic. Ketsi is being replaced by a building that is going to be the home of a new restaurant called Dos Catrinas. Expect beautiful ocean views, and a game room on the lower level that kids are going to love to escape to during meals.
- I loved learning about the Mexican culture with Enrique, the wonderful Cultural Concierge. Enrique offers cultural workshops and nature hikes, stargazing sessions, and a turtle release program. My favorites were the tequila tasting and chocolate tasting workshops.
For our family there was so much to love about the FS Punta Mita, and it truly exceeded our expectations in every category. We didn’t wish for anything else while we were there, and we can’t wait to return again as soon as possible.
*As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner, all of my clients receive the following complimentary amenities at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita: daily full American breakfast for two guests, Food & Beverage credit of $100, room upgrade of one category (based on availability) at the time of check-in, and complimentary wi-fi.