Belmond Cap Juluca
Belmond Cap Juluca is an ultra relaxing and exclusive luxury beach resort on one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. 66 rooms & 42 suites sit directly on the white-sand beach and overlook the crystal clear turquoise water of Maunday’s Bay. If you are celebrating a honeymoon, anniversary, or a couples getaway, Belmond Cap Juluca should be at the top of your short list. Here are a few of the things we loved most:
• Every room and suite at the resort enjoys an ocean view.
• The gorgeous Moroccan-theme decor. I especially loved the interiors and beautiful tile.
• All of the plush beach loungers are lined up in a single row on the beach, and are reserved for guests so you never have to worry about claiming seats, which means the gorgeous views are always enjoyed from the front row.
• Complimentary water sports including paddle boards, wind surfers, kayaks, snorkeling gear, Hobie Cats, and Sunfish sailboats.
• The beach service is provided from cabana bars where the attendants keep a close eye on guests and provide exceptional service.
• Oceanfront dining with some of the tables at Pimms and Cips that are as close to the water as you can imagine.
• The Cap Shack bar at the far end of the property with its fun beach vibe and reggae music where guests can enjoy rum punch and barbecue tapas, after playing a friendly game of beach volleyball or corn hole.
BELMOND BELLINI CLUB AMENITIES
All clients of Kristen Nix Travel will receive these complimentary Belmond Bellini Club amenities when staying at Belmond Cap Juluca:
• Fully flexible hotel or resort credit (US$90 per room per stay, US$200 per suite per stay)
• VIP welcome treats with a local taste
• Buffet or full breakfast for 2 daily
• Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
• Complimentary WI-FI access