Four Seasons Resort Anguilla
Four Seasons Resort Anguilla is an amazing luxury beach resort that sits on Barnes and Meads bays, giving guests access to two of Anguilla’s most pristine beaches. With accommodation options that include gorgeous suites, fantastic penthouses, and enormous ocean-front private villas, Four Seasons Anguilla is the perfect destination for everyone from honeymooners to multi generational family vacations. Here’s what we loved the most:
• Recreational activities to please anyone in the family, including an excellent fitness centre, rock climbing wall, tennis courts, basketball court, beach volleyball, ping pong, and more.
• Pristine beaches with crystal clear warm caribbean water, and complimentary amenities including beach chairs, umbrellas, snorkeling gear, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, boogie boards, Sunfish and Hobie Cat sailboats.
• The exceptional and complementary Kids for All Seasons program is open daily from 9:00am - 5:00pm, for kids between the ages of 5-12 years old.
• Three outdoor pools to suit all age groups and personalities, including the family-friendly beachfront Bamboo pool, the infinity edge Sunset pool with stunning views of Barnes Bay, and the unique Aleta pool that overlooks Meads Bay, and provides access to a secret swimming spot that you must experience.
• Spectacular ocean-front dining at Coba, Bamboo Bar and Grill, Sunset Lounge, and the very cool beach shack inspired Half Shell Beach Bar. We found the cuisine and service to be exceptional, and the ocean-views to be even better.
• Rooms, suites, penthouses, villas, and town homes to fit any size party or budget. With interior design by Kelly Wearstler, and with most including private pools, you will want to move in permanently (we wanted to!). I toured and inspected all the categories, and can help you choose the best option for your trip.
FOUR SEASONS PREFERRED PARTNER BENEFITS
All clients of Kristen Nix Travel will receive these complimentary Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities when staying at Four Seasons Anguilla:
• Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
• USD 100 Resort credit per bedroom (multi-bedroom accommodations receive USD 100 per bedroom)
• Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
• Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites