The Peninsula Paris
The Peninsula sits in the heart of Paris within walking distance of some of the world’s most famous monuments including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Eiffel Tower, museums, and luxury shopping. The hotel has an assortment of amazing rooms and suites that are inspired by Haute Couture, all with integrated digital technology, and some with incredible rooftop terraces that provide unmatched views of the city and monuments. Here is what we loved the most:
- Our suite was phenomenal and included a spacious master bedroom, completely separate living room with desk, large walk in closet, and a fantastic bathroom. The modern traditional decor is rich and warm. We also toured the Rooftop Garden Suite, and it might be the best value in Paris when it comes to the quality of the suite and the views that it provides. Amazing!
- We enjoyed an amazing dinner at LiLi where they serve authentic Cantonese cuisine in a spectacular setting inspired by the Chinese opera. This was one of our favorite dining experiences in Paris.
- L’Oiseau Blanc on the top floor is not to be missed, with its highly rated French cuisine and stunning views of the Eiffel tower and beyond. The restaurant’s summer terrace with an outdoor bar is one of the most incredible in Paris, and guests have priority access to this amazing space.
- The legendary Peninsula spa is an oasis of calm, and the gorgeous 20-meter indoor pool with two hot tubs is the perfect way to end a day of sightseeing.
- The service from the doormen, to the front desk team, to the concierge team, and across all of the restaurants and bars was impeccable.
- If you are arriving on an early flight into Paris, the Peninsula will provide my clients with guaranteed early check in, as well as late checkout. “Peninsula time” is a huge benefit that is invaluable to everyone arriving from a long international flight.
Everything about the Peninsula is clean, crisp, modern, luxurious, and so perfect. We absolutely loved the location with its easy access to the popular sites and amazing shopping. The variety of the cuisine and dining experiences, combined with exceptional service will please all ages and interests. I highly recommend this amazing hotel for all travelers and occasions, and we can’t wait to return again for another stay.