Le Bristol Paris
Le Bristol, an Oetker Collection Hotel, has been welcoming guests since 1925, and is the first French hotel awarded “Palace distinction”. The hotel is in a fantastic location on rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore, within walking distance of the Champs Elysées, the Presidential House, the Grand Palais, and the Louvre. With 190 rooms & suites, each beautifully decorated in luxurious traditional fabrics and antique furnishings, there is a room or suite that will be perfect for couples, families, and multi-gen vacations. Here is what we loved the most:
- From the doormen, the front desk, concierge team, to the restaurants & bar, the service is warm and impeccable.
- The rooftop indoor heated swimming pool, with outdoor terrace, is open year round and provides fantastic views of Paris.
- Our Deluxe Suite was spacious, with high ceilings, a gorgeous bathroom, and a huge outdoor terrace that overlooked the interior garden. These exceptional suites display French master paintings, the finest sculptures, and Louis XV or Louis XVI furniture.
- Incredible on-property dining options at three Michelin star Epicure, one Michelin star 114 Faubourg, the more casual Cafe Antonia, and the local favorite Le Bar du Bristol.
- For guests staying during warmer months, Le Bristol features a gorgeous 13,000 sq. ft. interior French garden, the largest of its kind in Paris.
With incredible service, a fabulous location, world class dining, and luxurious rooms & suites, Le Bristol is a very special hotel, and definitely one of my top choices in Paris. I can not wait to return for another stay some day.