Fairmont Pacific Rim
Vancouver is a beautiful city in British Columbia, where the mountains, the water and the urban landscape seem to blend together from one to the other. The city has fantastic restaurants, along with thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Some of the things we loved most about the Fairmont Pacific Rim:
- The hotel is in an excellent location on the water with convenient access to Coal Harbour, lots of shopping, restaurants, and it’s within walking distance to Gastown, and other popular areas of the city.
- The rooms and suites are spacious and very comfortable with a luxurious contemporary design. Rooms & suites that face the harbour provide unforgettable views of the seaplanes taking off and landing, with the mountains as a beautiful backdrop.
- The high energy Lobby Lounge and RawBar is a very popular spot with lots of hip and beautiful locals showing up to indulge in the excellent sushi, cocktails, and live music.
- The outdoor heated pool and hot tub, that are open year round, are a fantastic amenity that the whole family will enjoy. The pool suites with private patios and outdoor fireplaces have been a bit hit with my clients.
- The hotel has a fleet of BMW electric bikes that can be rented for cruising around Vancouver. These high tech bike spin on a modern wooden carousel above a serene pond at the entrance to the Hotel.
Vancouver is an exciting and well-rounded city with tons of natural beauty that provides an excellent long weekend getaway for travelers that are based on the west coast. The Fairmont Pacific Rim is one of their very best hotels within the brand, and it is my top choice hotel for families, and for millennials looking to have fun in Vancouver.