Chileno Bay Resort & Residences
Opened in 2017, and located 30 minutes from SJD Int’l Airport, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences is a modern sanctuary, located on one of Cabo’s few swimmable beaches. The resort is operated by Auberge, and is set within the ultra exclusive Discovery Land Company development called Chileno Bay Golf & Beach Club. Discovery Land Company specializes in building luxury residential private club communities, including Baker’s Bay, Kukio, and The Yellowstone Club, among others, and it is goes without saying that their projects are world class, with no details or amenities overlooked. Here are some of the things we love most about the resort:
- The luxurious rooms and suites are mexican modern, sophisticated, and very comfortable with high ceilings, gorgeous bathrooms with indoor & outdoor showers, and large terraces, many of which include private plunge pools. For larger families, or groups of friends travelling together, the multi million dollar Villas include gourmet kitchens, large living rooms, and private outdoor pools. These villas are truly incredible.
- Surrounded by palm trees, and with Sea of Cortez views, the beautiful pool complex includes three-tiered sections—for kids, families and adults—each flowing into the next over their infinity edges. There are plenty of places to set up for the day, including private poolside bungalows, swim-up cabanas, and many umbrella shaded loungers. In the late afternoons, floating bartenders in the Adult Pool, serve up fresh juices, tequila, and more.
- Located on a protected cove with access to one of Cabo’s best snorkeling reefs, guests can take advantage of year-round watersports. The H2O Cave is the on-site sports activity center, where you can choose from a wide selection of complimentary equipment from water bikes, to snorkeling gear, and stand up paddle boards, among others.
- The championship Tom Fazio Chileno Bay Club Golf Course, is open only to club members and guests of Chileno Bay Resort & Residences. The course is in pristine condition, and provides incredible ocean views from every hole. The Casamigos tequila flows freely from the driving range, to the legendary on course comfort stations. Chileno Bay provides guests with a true bucket list worthy luxury golf experience.
- The Escondite Teens Club is the perfect spot for 12 to 17 year olds to hang out with new friends. The space is awesome and includes foosball, ping pong, pool table, a recording studio, the latest versions of Xbox X, Playstation Pro and a virtual reality station. Adjacent to the Teen Club is the resorts private 21-person state-of-the-art movie theater, equipped with a high-definition screen, 12 speaker Dolby Atmos surround sound and intelligent Savant system, with plush, and reclinable leather bucket seats. It’s good to be a teen at Chileno Bay Resort!
We enjoyed excellent meals with panoramic Sea of Cortez views at Comal & TnT, and like a cherry on top, guests can also hop in the house car to take advantage of all the fantastic dining options at Chileno’s equally outstanding sister property, Esperanza. With year round sunshine, a swimmable beach, and world class amenities for all ages, there is so much to love at this amazing resort, and we can’t wait to return again soon.
*All of my clients receive the following complimentary amenities at Chileno Bay Resort & Residences: full daily breakfast for two guests, Spa credit of $100, room upgrade of one category (based on availability) at the time of check-in, and complimentary wi-fi.