Hotel Esprit Saint Germain
The 5* Esprit Saint Germain is a warm and comfortable boutique hotel in a fantastic location on the Left Bank. With only 28 rooms and suites, the service is excellent and personalized, and it feels like you are a guest in a lovely Parisian home. The location of the Hotel, on a small street in the Saint Germain neighborhood, provides convenient access to many excellent brasseries, bistros, lively bars, cafes, boutiques, and excellent shopping. Here are some of the things we loved the most:
- Feels like a cozy Parisian home, complete with a signature scent from a local perfumery. With comfortable couches, chairs, and a warm fireplace in the living room lounge, the experience is very French and authentic.
- A complimentary self-serve bar including cocktails, wines, champagne, sodas and more. This is an incredible amenity, and especially wonderful after returning from a long day of touring and shopping. The bar is open to guests everyday from 1:00pm to 2:00am.
- The Virtuoso welcome amenity included a choice of red or white wine, and a delicious selection of assorted french cheeses, baguette, and crackers.
- Our Prestige room was spacious, with high ceilings, and perfect for our family of three.
- Although there isn’t a restaurant on property, the front desk team provided excellent recommendations for local bistros and brasseries that are local favorites for lunch and dinner.
Hotel Esprit Saint Germain was created for guests who enjoy luxury boutique hotels that are authentic, refined, and comfortable. This property is a great choice for families, couples, and honeymooners. We really loved our stay and would not hesitate to return.