St. Regis Punta Mita
Arrange your private luxury SUV transportation with the St. Regis Punta Mita concierge, and within 45 minutes of leaving PVR airport you arrive at the gates of the private 1,500-acre Punta Mita community. Punta Mita means “Gateway to Paradise”, and the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort occupies a prime location with a setting that is tropical, lush, and exclusive. Here are some of the things we enjoyed most while we were there:
- The check in experience in the open air Altamira Lobby, complete with beautiful views and a refreshing welcome margarita.
- Our Deluxe Ocean View room was spacious, and comfortable, with a big bathroom, including indoor and outdoor showers. Who doesn’t love a private outdoor shower?
- The pools all have beautiful ocean views, and we especially enjoyed the Sea Breeze Pool that overlooks Sea Breeze Beach. The expansive Las Marietas family pool area has two levels, including shallow areas that are perfect for small children. The Arecas adults only pool area is also two levels, with great service and beautiful views over the infinity edges.
- There are multiple dining options on property, with indoor and outdoor breakfast seating options at Sea Breeze restaurant. One of our favorite dining experiences in all of Punta Mita was the toes in the sand seating, and incredible ceviche at Mita Mary Bistro Boat. Secure your reservations ahead of time at this Punta Mita favorite.
- The resort property is large with plenty of room to spread out and explore.
The St. Regis Punta Mita is an excellent resort, and we really enjoyed our stay. I would particularly recommend it for families, multi gen, and romantic getaways. Additionally, if you are loyal to Starwood properties, then this StR resort should be at the top of your short list of places to vacation.