The Hotel Bel-Air is an exclusive and historic oasis that is only minutes from the action of Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Here’s what we loved the most.
- Swan Lake, at the entrance to the hotel is home to the Bel Air’s four resident white swans - Hercules, Athena, Chloe and Odette. This is a unique and romantic feature that sets the mood for your stay.
- The classic oval shaped swimming pool, with a deep end, is heated year round to 82 degrees. There are large umbrellas that provide plenty of shade, and the poolside food & service is excellent. The atmosphere is quiet and very relaxed.
- The 12 acre property is super lush and beautifully landscaped with paths that wind amongst and throughout the thousands of trees, plants, and flowers.
- The gorgeous rooms and suites are modern and spacious, with high ceilings and large bathrooms. The pool side junior suite that we stayed in was super comfortable, and only a few steps from the swimming pool, which was perfect.
- We loved the chic and classic vibe of the Bar & Lounge for drinks, and dining at Wolfgang Puck was outstanding.
Hotel Bel Air is a great choice for romance, girls weekends, multi gen, and for those looking for a luxurious hideaway that still has easy access to all that Los Angeles and Beverly Hills have to offer.