Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
The legendary Four Seasons George V is perfectly located just steps from the Champs-Elysées, surrounded by luxury shopping boutiques of the worlds tops brands and designers, and is an easy walk to the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, and other favorite Paris sites. Here are five things we loved the most:
• The spectacular floral arrangements in the lobby of the George V. These gorgeous and grand arrangements change monthly and are the work of the incredibly talented LA-based Jeff Leatham.
• The luxurious Parisian interiors of this 1928 art-deco landmark are truly enchanting and unforgettable.
• Exceptional dining with the most Michelin stars in one hotel. Choose from the three Michelin star restaurant Le Cinq by Christian Le Squer, one Michelin star Mediterranean cuisine at Le George, or the intimate restaurant one Michelin star l’Orangerie. We loved the cozy Le Bar for drinks and a casual dinner after a long day of shopping and sightseeing.
• The relaxing Le Spa, which includes a beautiful mosaic-tiled indoor swimming pool that is perfect for families. The adjacent fitness center includes a video wall with inspiring scenes from nature.
• The incredible and iconic 360 degree views of the City of Light from the magnificent Penthouse Suite.
FOUR SEASONS PREFERRED PARTNER AMENITIES
All clients of Kristen Nix Travel will receive these complimentary Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities:
• Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
• Choice of USD100 Spa credit (not applicable to products) or USD100 food and beverage credit once during stay
• Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
• Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
• For all Suite bookings, a complimentary arrival transfer in a sedan for two people and two pieces of luggage (if booked at least 36 hours prior to arrival)