Andaz Maui at Wailea
*** Scroll down for Andaz Maui construction update ***
Maui is a must-visit island and we have enjoyed more than a dozen vacations on the Valley Isle over the years. With so many great top tier resorts, it can be hard to choose the location and property that is going to provide the best possible vacation experience. Wailea has always been our favorite part of the island, and Andaz Maui is one of my top choices on the island. Here are some of the things we loved most:
- There is an undeniable vibe that is hip, modern, and cool. It begins as you pull up to the valet team, and they set you off down the super modern promenade that connects arrivals with the lobby, where you are surrounded by water on both sides, with views straight ahead toward the palm trees and ocean. The modern / tropical mood is set from here.
- Cascading down toward the ocean are 3 infinity edge pools that have comfortable loungers with plenty of umbrellas, and while we were there, each seemed to be heated to a slightly different temperature, from refreshing to warm. We loved this. Closest to the ocean is a large zero entry lagoon pool, which was heated to the perfect temperature, and it is adjacent to a large lawn that separates it from the ocean. This pool is the ideal location for families to enjoy long beautiful days. The infinity edge adults only pool, is a serene retreat away from the kids.
- Breakfast at Ka’ana was outstanding (the mochi waffles are to die for!), as were the assortment of small plates that we loved to share at dinner, poolside lunches at the Bumbye Beach Bar, casual dinners and cocktails at Lehua Lounge, seafood, steaks & sushi at Morimoto… fantastic dining experiences across the resort.
- Rooms & Suites are sleek, modern, and include a complimentary minibar with local snacks and nonalcoholic beverages. The two to four bedroom Villas with gourmet Miele kitchens, living rooms, huge private lanai’s with plunge pools, and outdoor Viking grills are truly AMAZING! If you are vacationing with friends, a nanny, or extended family, the Andaz Villas are very hard to beat.
- Last but not least, if you are like us, beach quality is very important, and the Andaz does not disappoint. The resort sits on Mokapu beach which has soft sand and provides great swimming and snorkeling.The Andaz beach team provides chairs, towels, and umbrellas to resort guests free of charge.
The Andaz is a fantastic resort located on a gorgeous natural sand beach, within one of the most desirable parts of Maui. The vibe and amenities make it a great choice for honeymooners, and the incredible Villas make it an absolute top choice for friends and families traveling together. I can’t wait to return to experience this paradise all over again.
HYATT PRIVE COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIES
*All of my clients receive the following Hyatt Privé complimentary amenities at Andaz Maui: a one-category room upgrade at the time of booking (based on availability), full daily breakfast for two guests at Ka’Ana Kitchen, $100 Property credit, early check-in (based on availability), free Wifi.
ANDAZ MAUI CONSTRUCTION (Updated 9/19)
“We are excited to announce an enhancement to our resort which will add an additional 19 brand new villas to our inventory. The new villas will be constructed on the northwest corner of our property. The location of this site is away from a majority of the guest experiences on our property, e.g. infinity pools, dining outlets and event spaces. We expect the impact to the overall guest experience to be minimal, as your comfort and resort experience is our top priority. The few guest rooms that do face the project site will not be assigned to you, unless specifically booked under our Opt Outside package. You can rest assured that you will have a seamless experience during your time with us. The project is expected to start in September 2019 with an estimated completion date of March 2021. During this time, a range of machinery and equipment will be used at the project site, Monday-Friday between 9am – 5pm. Due to the location of the site away from the main building, the majority of our guests will not see or hear any construction during the project timeframe. We will do our best to mitigate any noise from the site.”
AS YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR…
I work with the sales manager and on-property contacts to ensure your room placement is not impacted by the construction ☺︎
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns: