Just Back • Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
There's so much going on at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: six pools, two championship golf courses nearby, an innovative spa, outstanding restaurants, and grand seasonal events. There really is something for everyone. Here's what we loved the most:
The dining choices at the Fairmont are really impressive! All venues have indoor and outdoor dining, and every restaurant we visited did a great job accommodating our gluten-free requirements.
- Ironwood American Kitchen has all-day dining and is the restaurant for the complimentary daily breakfast benefit (when you book through Kristen Nix Travel).
- La Hacienda is Richard Sandoval's amazing modern Mexican restaurant.
- Bourbon Steak is from acclaimed celebrity chef, Michael Mina
- Toro Latin Restaurant and Rum Bar overlooks the 18th hole at TPC Scottsdale's Stadium Course
- The Plaza Bar has a hip NY/LA vibe and craft cocktails. I loved the fire pits and comfortable couches here!
All are heated and so many to choose from! Pool areas are expansive and we never struggled to find lounge chairs. All are family-friendly (except two adult-only) with a festive vibe, and highlights include waterslides, cabanas, poolside service, and a white sandy beach.
WELL & BEING SPA
I ❤️ the spa at the Fairmont. It's a huge facility with a comprehensive approach that is directed by an MD. You can start the day at one of their many fantastic fitness classes, such as aerial yoga, TRX, Booty Barre, or Surfset. Then have a delicious (and healthy!) spa lunch in their beautiful atrium. Next, head down to enjoy the amazing spa amenities which include a lavender inhalation room (soooo calming and meditative), the warm and cold plunge pools, dry sauna, wet steam room, and swiss shower. These are NOT co-ed and located in the men's and women's locker room areas. I loved the co-ed waterfall grotto and rooftop pool. Seriously, Ladies... a spa weekend here with your best girlfriends would be awesome.
THE CLOSE PROXIMITY TO GOLF
My husband and son absolutely *love* golf and loved being so close to the two world-class TPC courses. The Stadium Course is home to the PGA Waste Management Phoenix Open and has the famous Par 3 16th hole. The Champions course is beautiful and great for all players. Scottsdale really is a golfer's paradise and other courses nearby include Troon North, Grayhawk, and We-Ko-Pa. You can seriously play golf for days...
THE FESTIVE EVENTS
We visited the Fairmont on December 26th and it truly was a festive wonderland! Christmas at the Princess includes a Desert Ice Rink (with real ice!), a dazzling display of lights all over the property, S'mores Land (we loved this!), Build-A-Bear Workshop, Santa's Secret Headquarters, and so much more. The Fairmont really goes all out with seasonal events and activities, making it a perfect destination for families.
*AND THE BEST PART*
When you book the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess through Kristen Nix Travel, I will add these *complimentary amenities* to your stay:
- A one-category upgrade on arrival, subject to availability at time of check in
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests served in Ironwood American Kitchen or Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Golf Storage on site for duration of stay
- 50% off valet parking for duration of stay
- Complimentary internet access - access to Business Premium in-room HSIA (4mb)
- Complimentary daily access for 2 at Well & Being Spa for duration of stay
- $50 resort credit, once per stay applied at check out (no cash value, can be utilized for services at Well & Being Spa, BOURBON Steak, La Hacienda, Ironwood American Kitchen, Toro Latin Restaurant and Rum Bar)